January 2, 2008

A GIFT THAT COVERS ALL BASES


How can one small box hold so many delights for me ? First of all because it's from my friend Pat in County Cork, Ireland. Second, its handmade chocolates . Handmade. Third, it's approved for vegetarians. Fourth, it appears that the painting of a garden is also done by hand. You can actually feel and see the brushstrokes ! That of course appeals to me as an artist, plus the painting is very simple and charming, just like the Irish.

And last, but not least it's chocolate-covered truffles for God's sake ! Ummm, yummy. I am tempting to eat them NOW but its so beautiful I hate to break the seal !


Nice to have such a dilemma. Oh great, I see the words " Best used by February 2008 " on the bottom of the box. Dilemma solved !

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm! Sounds yummy. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Beverly. Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmm!!!!!!! That would not go well with my resolution to lose weight, but truffles!! How can you resist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm...truffles...remember, they're a vegetable of sorts (a mushroom!) so you don't have to feel guilty eating them....:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...