April 18, 2007

The Garden Gate


Who keeps a magazine for a dozen years ? I do if it's GARDEN GATE. I have the 2nd issue of Volume 1 still in my Garden Gate binder from 1995. I think I had the very first issue as well but loaned it out and never got it back.

Garden Gate publishes bi-monthly and I keep my favorite issues in a binder on my bookshelf. It's certainly not one of those flashy garden magazines, rather it has very down to earth gardening advice and information which is why I like it .

I was disappointed that GARDEN GATE wasn't in the nominations for best gardening magazine at the Mouse and Trowel Awards.

If you click on their link at left you'll find WEBEXTRAS which has interesting videos and 3 free printable garden plans.

NO, I don't work for Garden Gate, I just love to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...