July 22, 2008

NEVER SAY NEVER


Whoever made up that quote knew what they were saying. Some years ago a friend told me she loved a new singer that had a Spanish accent. " He'll never make it here, " I said. Famous last words spoken about Julio Iglacius.

A few days ago we were in the mid- 90's and today it's a breezy cool 74 . It reminded me of the words of a song that goes " You said the day you left me would be a cold day in July. Well it looks like Spring and it feels like sunny weather, but it's a cold day in July . "

So, whenever I'm tempted to say never I remember all the nevers that came true and never use the word never.




2 comments:

  1. Isn't it just glorious Carolyn! I'm loving this weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this weather wonderful! I am so enjoying it. I really should be outside pulling weeds but can't seem to make myself do it. I need to take advantage of this weather.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...