June 14, 2010

STARBUCKS IS FOR THE BIRDS

The birds start singing very early in the summer and I usually awake to their chirping around 5 or 5:30.  Last week as I was out for my daily walk I stopped by Starbucks for a refreshing iced coffee.  As I entered the door I heard the chirping of baby birds and when I looked up  I saw not one but two nests neatly tucked in the letter B.




I could only conclude that this is an educated bird that knows the alphabet.  B is for bird .



Written by Carolyngail at Sweet Home and Garden Chicago All rights reserved

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I had them in my arbor last year, and they dive bombed me if I tried to work near them, so protective of their babies.

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photo - love that they chose the letter B :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! (I'm heading to Chicago Thursday evening through Saturday morning--our daughter lives in an apartment on the Moody Bible Institute campus, corner of LaSalle & Chicago Ave.)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...