June 27, 2007

CHICAGO TRIBUNE PICKS THE TOP 50 FAVORITE MAGAZINES


Each year the Chicago Tribune TEMPO SECTION asks each other what periodicals they are reading and like and then they ask the readers. Or so they say.

Three of my favorites made the HOME LIFE category in yesterday's paper : Garden Gate, This Old House and Organic Gardening. Strangely missing was the magazine that I've subscribed to all my adult life, Better Homes and Gardens.

They asked the question : What magazine is in your rack ? I'm certainly going to let them know.

I just did a little research to make sure than I wasn't way off base. I wasn't. In fact, Better Homes and Gardens is the ONLY home and garden magazine in the top 10 in the U.S.A.

So, Chicago Tribune, I'm wondering exactly who you are asking about favorite magazines. Certainly not your public.

What are your favorite gardening magazines ?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn! Thanks for answering the "code blue" I feel a little better although I'm having a hard time believing this stuff isnt dead. But you're the expert! I'm also going to check out the magazines. I love the special addition gardening ones I've picked up from BHG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gina,

    I understand. Naturally, the plants look dead but if you'll keep up on the watering and give them time, watch out !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...